Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Spending the day with my dollies because.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am REALLY sick!!! i have all my girls and theyer layin around with me. Thats why im on here and not at school. (although I would rather be at school than at home...i hate missing a day...) I have a HORIBBLE ..cold i think it is? no.. it couldent be, i dont think that i would be losing my voice over a cold... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] my throught hurts real bad. oh well, i have my girls to keep me company. maybe i will take some pics of them if i can muster up what little energy i have to stand up and get the camra.....I hope i feel better be wendsday..thats picture day...and oral report day!!! waaahh! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/snail.gif[/img] (this is what i feel like right now, a snail..lol) Anna

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really hope you feel better soon! Do you think it could be allergies? I have bad allergies and they mimic a cold.. I get bad pressure behind my eyes/nose, throat scratchy and hurts, etc....
    Well, give your girls hugs and cuddle up with them and watch some movies or something! That should make you feel better! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks wrxgirl! It deffinatly isnt allergies, I have never had them in my life..I think i got sick from school, the flu is goin around... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] ugg.

    [img]graemlins/snail.gif[/img] Anna

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ick.... yeah, I had the flu last year... Im an RN and worked on a busy medical floor.. where they send ALL the patients that are admitted with the flu..... even though we wear masks and wash our hands, there was so much of it going around Im sure thats where I got it from... I was soo sick! [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Drink lots of OJ!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Feel better! And in the meantime, enjoy your dollies.

  6. #6
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar

    Red face

    I hope you fell better soon. I had a real bad summer cold/flu in July that lasted about three weeks. It was a total drag!!! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] ..But I am all better now! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member littledarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aww, sounds like you have what I had over Labor Day weekend and ended up missing some school for too. I'm still suffering from some of the symptoms, but my voice sounds stronger atleast.

    Hope you get to feeling better soon!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Get well soon! I'm glad your dolls keep you company.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Feel better soon!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope you feel better soon, Anna! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I know it can be terribly annoying to feel ill when you have so much work to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •